Tuesday, November 30, 2010

All About Eyes - Red, Gold & Black


So this look was inspired by the theme of our Christmas tree this year: red, gold and black. The eyeshadow shades aren't an exact match for the ornaments, of course, I just made do with what I had.






Products Used:
Sleek Makeup i-Divine Palette - Storm (gold) & Sunset (yellow-gold, shimmery red, & matte black)
MAC Fluidline - Blacktrack
CoverGirl VolumeExact Mascara - Very Black


To start off, I applied the yellow-gold eyeshadow all over the lid and up to the brow bone; then I layered the gold eyeshadow on top to create the exact shade I wanted. Next, I applied the shimmery red eyeshadow to the outer corner of the eye, tapering it off at the end. This eyeshadow was also applied to the outer half of the lower lash line. Then I applied the gold combination on the lower lash line as well, making sure to blend it with the red seamlessly. Next, I took a fluffy eyeshadow brush to blend the upper edge out and soften any harsh edges. With Blacktrack Fluidline, I lined the upper lash line and lower water line. Lastly, I filled in any gaps in my brows with a matte black eyeshadow and applied a few coats of mascara to both the top and bottom lashes.








Hope you like this look :)






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...